Image: Students in the Kennedy Center
Hiram College awards diplomas after each degree award date for students graduating at the end of each term – August, December, and May. Hiram holds one degree ceremony/Commencement each May for students who graduated during the previous August, December and current May term.
A duplicate diploma may be ordered when the student’s original diploma has been lost or damaged.
To order, please complete the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and mail to:
Hiram College Registrar’s Office
PO Box 67
Hiram, OH 44234
There is a $25.00 replacement fee. Checks should be made payable to Hiram College.
Payment can also be made through a secured payment option. Please note that both the request and confirmation of payment must be received by the Registrar’s Office prior to processing.
- Both the request and payment must be received prior to processing.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after ordering for delivery; Diplomas are usually only ordered near August, December and May award time frames. The office will let you know when to expect your replacement diploma once ordered.
- The signatures of the college officials are current officers and may not be the same as those on your original diploma.
- The diploma will be ordered with name at time of degree award, unless Name Change is processed prior to the ordering of the replacement/duplicative diploma.
- The diploma will be noted as a Duplicate Diploma.