Do you want to find people like yourself who are interested in making things happen? The Entrepreneurship Residential Learning Community (ERLC) may be for you!
The ERLC is a living and learning community located in the suites in East Hall where students are provided with a supportive environment that encourages creativity and innovation in the pursuit of entrepreneurial interests.
Students in ERLC will have the opportunity to:
- Live with other students interested in entrepreneurship
- Assist in creating and promoting Integrated Entrepreneurship programs and events
- Meet and interact with visiting entrepreneurs
- Develop teamwork, collaboration, leadership and communication skills
- Be first to select your suite and roommates in East Hall before the open lottery begins (see ERLC application link below)
- Participate in networking and programming opportunities
The ERLC is open to all 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students by application. The application process begins in February/March. An application will be available on this site close to housing sign-ups.
Requirements for joining the ERLC:
- Complete and submit the ERLC Application by 5 p.m., Friday, March 1, 2019
- Have a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship, i.e., participated in either ideablitz!™, or ideabuild!™.
- Have attended Fireside Chats regularly, or declared the E-Minor, or completed/or enrolling in ENTR20500.
- Must be in good judicial standing.
Applications will be evaluated by a panel of faculty, residence life staff and the Center’s Director.
As an ERLC member, you agree to:
- Attend and participate in ERLC and joint East Hall monthly programming.
- Attend at least six (6) of ten 10) Fireside Chats each semester.
- Attend or participate in ideablitz!™, or ideabuild!™
2018-2019 Application Process
- Click here for full ERLC information
- Complete ERLC Application online by 5PM, Friday, March 1, 2019
- Notification of acceptance – March 11, 2019
- Attend East Hall Sign-Up meeting on Tuesday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m., Hayden Auditorium, Bates Hall
Events & Activities Hosted by the ERLC
For more information on the ERLC application process contact Kay Molkentin.