Internships in an entrepreneurial setting help students build the skills necessary to be successful as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur. Student are matched with an entrepreneur in a field related to their major or interests.
Internships can range from:
- working for a start-up enterprise to an established business
- working with a for-profit or not-for-profit organization
- participating in a service learning experience helping community members organize around specific needs
Internships have been completed at companies including:
- Polyflow, Inc.
- Marissa Racht Ryan
- Green Energy TV
- Bouncing Off the Walls, Baton Rouge, LA
- Meduri Brother’s Produce
- Gilliland Financial Group
- Neuros Medical
- Thirsty Dog Brewing Co.
- Filleo Co.
- The Rockin’ C Ranch, Lindale, TX
- Women in Action, Tanzania
Students interested in completing an entrepreneurship internship should contact Kay Molkentin at 330-569-5256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.