Integrated Entrepreneurship at Hiram integrates the concepts of entrepreneurship into the liberal arts through curricular and extra-curricular activities to help students develop skills such as – critical thinking, curiosity, ethical awareness, ability to write and speak clearly, ability to draw and synthesize knowledge from diverse sources and apply to diverse uses, insight into the human experience, and a life-long love of learning.
The Goal of Integrated Entrepreneurship at Hiram:
- to integrate the concepts of entrepreneurship into the liberal arts through curricular and extra-curricular activities to reach all students
- to provide opportunities for every student to discover their true passion and to develop the mindset, skills and knowledge necessary to achieve their aspirations
- to help students generate the vision and sense of connectedness necessary to challenge conventional wisdom and to discover hidden opportunities
- to prepare students with the analytical and critical thinking skills to identify and to evaluate possible solutions
- to help students develop the interpersonal and leadership skills through a variety of on- and off-campus activities to enable them to take the initiative to implement the chosen solution
- to help students see themselves as entrepreneurs who can add value to their communities and profit from their passions.