- Accrediting Bodies – Original documents are available in the Dean’s Office. That office can be reached at 330.569.5125.
- Textbook Information – Cost of textbooks, including the ISBN, can be found within the class schedule.
- EADA Report
- Student Body Diversity
- Teacher Preparatory Program Report
FERPA (Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act)
- Strategic Plan
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies
- Transfer of Credit
Withdrawing from Hiram College
- Student Handbook
- Impact on financial aid when withdrawing (Return of Title IV Refund Calculation) – available in the Financial Aid Handbook
- Voter Registration
- Department of Education College Navigator Website