Information for Families
Choosing a college can be an exciting - and overwhelming - process for students and families alike.
The Hiram Admission Office is committed to communicating with and providing information to families throughout the college search process. That committment continues through graduation day.
Explore this section of our site for answers to the most common questions from families and links to important information.
Hiram By the Numbers
Applying to Hiram
The college application process may leave your student wondering, "When should I ...?" Here are our suggestions for applying to Hiram.
- Take ACT? Summer before senior year or early fall
- Start college essay and get recommendations?
- Submit application and transcripts? By Thanksgiving
- Start FAFSA? January
- Submit FAFSA? By Valentine's Day
- Find out about financial aid package? By April
- Make my decision? April or May
- Pay my deposit? May 1, or as soon as you've made your decision