2016-2017 Hiram College Terrier Scholarship Terms
- Hiram College Terrier Scholarship offers are based on review of submission photos or videos. A scholarship review board of Hiram College media and photography specialists will review the submissions and award scholarships to five students based on the creativity and originality of their terrier photo or video submission.
- In order to be eligible to receive a Terrier Scholarship, students must be planning to enter college in fall 2016, have applied and been accepted to Hiram College.
- Terrier Scholarships are not renewable. If the student chooses to defer to a future semester, the scholarship may not be available.
- Terrier Scholarships are offered to students who are newly admitted to Hiram College as first-time, full-time, Traditional College students. Awards are not transferable to online, weekend or degree completion programs.
- Upon enrollment, scholarship funds are applicable to the fall and spring semesters at Hiram College, not summer terms.
- The Financial Aid Office administers scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress, good conduct, and enrollment status as full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students.
- If a student withdraws during the semester and tuition is partially refunded, the scholarship may be prorated accordingly.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted by May 1st, 2016. Scholarships are limited in number and awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- By applying for this scholarship, you are allowing Hiram College permission to repost your photo or video on social media and use it in future promotional pieces online or in print.
For more information, visit our scholarships page, or contact the Office of Financial Aid at 330.569.5107