- I can recite the alphabet backwards.
- I speak English and Spanish.
- I enjoy being a mom to my children and two fur babies (dogs).
- I love being Puerto Rican!
- Binge-watching Netflix
- Working with Youth by volunteering at Esperanza, Inc.
- Book – Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Movie – Toy Story
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
- Musician/Band – Marc Anthony
- Food – Steak and Fried Plantains
- Quote to live by – “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. “
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My grandmother is the sweetest, gentlest and kindest person I know. She created a beautiful family, married her first boyfriend – my adoring grandfather, may he rest in peace – and has the ability to leave a positive impact on everyone she meets. I strive to have that same kind of impact on others.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
The size of Hiram. I love that classes are small, learning is intimate and that professors truly care about student success. You are appreciated and taken care of at Hiram. You make life-changing and long-lasting connections here.
I am your admission counselor if you are…
A resident of Northwest Ohio.