- I studied abroad in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- While in Uganda, I rafted the Nile River. While in Tanzania, I spent a week living with the last full-time hunter-gatherer tribe in the world.
- When I was 5 years old I wanted to be an astronaut dentist.
- Playing with my pups!
- Book – It may be an overused answer, but I have to go with To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Movie – The Princess Bride, Elf and The Dark Knight Rises
- TV Show – Parks and Recreation and Friends
- Musician/Band – The Avett Brothers
- Food – Cheese. Or pesto – Lucky for me, the two go well together.
- Quote to live by – “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me” – Michael Scott
Who do you look up to the most?
My brother has always been a hero of mine. He is one of the smartest and most driven people I have met and he has done some pretty amazing things, including working at a health clinic in Burma and being published in a college textbook.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
Hiram is one of the most welcoming and friendly places I have ever been. Whether you are a student, professor or staff member, you are home at Hiram.
I’m your admission counselor if you are…
In Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island or New Jersey. I also cover these counties in Ohio: Ashtabula, Geauga, Trumbull, Portage, Mahoning, Stark, Ashland, Wayne, Columbiana, Carroll, Jefferson, Holmes, Tuscarawas, Harrison, Belmont, Guernsey, Muskingum, Perry, Morgan, Noble, Monroe, Washington, Vinton, Meigs, Jackson, Gallia and Lawrence.