- I grew up in Northern Maine on the other side of a ski hill; I could see Canada from my house!
- I figure-skated in New Brunswick, Canada until moving to Ohio in high school.
- While in college, I coached the Ohio University synchronized ice-skating team.
- I played as many sports as possible but am a master of none. In high school I lettered in soccer, swimming and softball, and attempted to play basketball and volleyball.
- Diogi, my 10-year-old border collie/corgi mix, is the best little dude of all time.
- I just got my motorcycle endorsement this summer and have a Harley Davidson Street 500!
- Playing with dogs
- Binge-watching Netflix
- Book: The I Ching, The Divine Comedy, Fahrenheit 451
- Movie: The Other Guys, Star Trek, Hot Fuzz
- TV Show: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Parks & Rec
- Musician/Band: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dispatch, Straight No Chaser
- Food: Chipotle is Life
- Quote to live by: “When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like, ‘Whaaaat?’” – Phil Dunphy
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My parents – equally, but for different reasons. Together they have given me the best guidance and support anyone could ever want or need. I feel truly lucky to have them both in my life.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
I love the physical location of the campus. It is such a beautiful area that is tucked away in the country, yet super close to metropolitan areas. The closeness of the buildings on campus perfectly mirrors the closeness of the students, faculty and staff.
I’m your admission counselor if you are from…
Ohio counties of Athens, Hocking, Lake, Medina and Western Cuyahoga or Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington or Wyoming.