Health care is available for illnesses and injuries in addition to most routine/preventative care. There is no office call charge to use the Health Center.
The following services are provided at no cost to the student
- employment physicals
- men's/women's health counseling
- nutritional counseling
- allergy injections administered (student provides antigenic extract)
- smoking cessation
- travel consults
- informational materials (ie; pamphlets, ect.)
- acute illness care
- over-the-counter cold care medications
- chronic health care management
- stress management therapy (use of relaxation room)
- first aid supplies
The following services are provided at cost to the student
- laboratory testing (sent to Robinson Memorial Hospital)
- gynecological testing
- men's urological health testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- rapid mono testing
- rapid strep testing
- rapid pregnancy testing
The Health Center provides daily courier service for prescriptions from Garrettsville Family Pharmacy. Garrettsville Family Pharmacy is the pharmacy used by the Health Center for prescriptions called in by our staff unless otherwise requested by student.
Garrettsville Family Pharmacy is covered by most insurance plans, and it would be advisable for you to check with your insurance plan prior to your visit to the Health Center.
It is the student's responsibility to pick up the prescriptions from the Health Center. Prescriptions not picked up by the student will still be billed to the student account.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:30-1:30)
Appointments required to see NP or MD
Monday-Friday 5 p.m.-midnight
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
(while college in session)
We can be reached during regular office hours at 330-569-5418 (fax: 330-569-5398)