Total Fitness Kick-Off
Total Fitness Kick- Off
The Student Health Center is hosting their “Healthy Hiram” kick- off event, Tuesday October 22nd from 7-9pm in the Kennedy Center. We are thrilled to be working with highly qualified personnel, physicians and nurses from University Hospital Geauga Medical Center, to help educate the students of Hiram College in making healthy lifestyle choices that will affect them not only today but well into their futures.
Our Kick- off event will cover Total Fitness, in which you can have an assessment done to see how fit you really are!
- We will be offering cholesterol, blood glucose and hearing screenings free of charge.
- Put on your virtual skis and take a fitness test on the slopes of the Wii Fit!
- Are you curious to see what a smoker’s lung looks like? We have the lung!
- Concussions: They aren’t limited to athletes. There are plenty of zombies and humans walking around with head injuries too.
- Are all "smoothies" created equal?
Join us for this FREE event to see how you can make healthy choices today for a better healthier tomorrow!
We will also be providing healthy drinks, snacks and lots of giveaways!
Don't forget to like us on Facebook!