Clicking the "Send Request" button above constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by Hiram College at the number you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand these calls may be generated using automated technology.
The Hiram College Nursing Program's goal is to educate a new generation of health professionals engaged in a program of study embedded in the liberal arts and educated to become critical thinkers, competent providers of care and leaders of professional nursing.
The purpose of the Hiram College BSN program is to prepare students for entry into the health care profession. This unique education produces students who think critically and participate as leaders in the delivery of health and nursing care. Students become clinically competent, ethically grounded, and socially and culturally responsible.
The liberal arts tradition at Hiram prepares students to think well and with discipline. This tradition, grounded in the understanding that knowledge is interrelated and interdisciplinary, develops keen and critical observers of how the world works. They see issues, alternatives, solutions, and aspects of life that more narrowly-trained minds do not.
These skills, combined with the knowledge and skills in the discipline of nursing, are essential to the preparation of those who serve as professional nurses.
- Course Spotlight: Students examine disability, aging through intervention projects This fall 3-Week, students in one of Hiram…
- Students share Field Station research at international neuroscience conference Three Hiram College students recently had the chance…
- Five Students Present Chemistry Research at Regional Conference Hiram College’s small-scale environment is perfect for large-scale…
- Lecture: Caregiving Fantasies in the Era of the New Longevity – Oct. 13 The Center for Literature and Medicine will present…
- Students Share Hands-On Learning Experiences at Undergraduate Research Symposium Hiram College has a long academic tradition of…
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Hiram College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
For admission information, contact:
For Nursing specific information, contact:
Christina C. Roth-Vyhnal MSN, RN ACCNS-AG, Nursing Program Assistant