Frequently Asked Questions
- Driver's License or other Photo ID - At check-in, you will need to present a valid driver's license with photo, valid state ID with photo, Passport, or military ID. This helps us identify you for your Student ID photo.
- Writing Utensils and Notebook - Throughout the program, you may need to complete forms and you may also want to write notes for yourself for asking questions later.
- Comfortable walking shoes, light jacket/sweatshirt and umbrella - While most programs and events are conveniently located in buildings close to parking, please be prepared to do some walking. Temperatures and climates in some buildings may vary slightly. Weather in Hiram often produces a shower or two; it's best to be prepared.
- Positive Attitude! - This is an exciting time and everyone at Hiram is looking forward to your visit!
- 1. You select 1 session of Hiram Orientation to attend.
- 2. You are required to attend the session of Hiram Orientation you choose in its entirety that day.