Instructor of Nursing
Ph.D. candidate, College of Nursing, Kent State University
Master of Science in Nursing Education, College of Nursing, Kent State University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Jordan University of Science and Technology
- January, 2015-Present: Nursing Instructor and Clinical Learning Center Coordinator, Hiram College, Hiram, Ohio.
- December 2012- December, 2014: Nursing Faculty and ACEN Coordinator, Fortis College, Cuyahoga Falls.
- August, 2007- December, 2012: Graduate assistant, College of Nursing/Kent State University.
- August 2011-November 2012: Adjunct nursing faculty, Fortis College, Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
- Fall semester 2010: Teaching assistant, College of Nursing/Kent State University, Kent, OH. Responsibilities included clinical teaching and working at the simulation lab.
- February, 2009- August, 2010: Orthopedic RN, Aultman Hospital, Canton, Ohio
- October, 2005- August, 2007: Full-time clinical instructor, Faculty of Nursing/Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan.
- June, 2005- August, 2007: Part-time Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN, King Abdullah University Hospital, Irbid, Jordan.
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Delta Xi Chapter.
- Graduate Nursing Student Academy.
- Registered Nurse (RN), Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse (RN), Jordanian Nurses and Midwives Council.
Certifications and Nursing Education Involvement
- Basic Life Support Provider
- Academic year 2010-2011: Nursing graduate students’ representative, Graduate Curriculum Committee (GCC), College of Nursing, Kent State University, Kent, OH.