Professor of Management and Communication
B.A., Kent State University
M.A., Kent State University
Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
View a sample syllabus
- Ph.D. Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University, The Weatherhead School of Management, Cleveland, Ohio, 1990. Doctoral Dissertation: A Narrative Analysis of the Subjective Experience of Expatriate Managers.
- M.A. Rhetoric and Communication, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, 1975.
- B.A. Speech Communication, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, 1970.
Organizational Behavior, Organizational Communication, Groups and Teams, Research Methods, Senior Capstone, Interpersonal Communication, Organizational Change in China and Japan.
Areas of Interest
China, Japan, Teams.
- Professor of Management and Communication, Hiram College, Hiram, Ohio. 1981-present. Chair of the Faculty (2001/2003)
- Instructor, Department of Rhetoric and Communication, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio. 1975-1981
- Instructor, Department of Communication, University of Akron, Akron, Ohio. 1975-1981
- Instructor, Department of Communication, Cuyahoga Community College, Metro Campus, Cleveland, Ohio. 1975-1981
- G.C. Ambuske, K.Locke, & M. Manning, (1987). Replication: One pedagogical approach for teaching research methods. Organizational Behavior Teaching Review,12(3). 45-53.