- Lindsay-Crane Center Announces High School Writing Contest Hiram College announces the first…
- Hiram Honors Scholars to Lead Book Discussions in Local High Schools Four Hiram College Honors students are…
- Lindsay Brewer named AVCA Honorable Mention All-America Junior Lindsay Brewer (New Franklin/Manchester)…
- Five Students Present Chemistry Research at Regional Conference Hiram College’s small-scale environment is…
- Computer Science Major Presents Original Social App at Midwest Tech Conference The opportunities at Hiram College…
Welcome to Hiram College
Hiram is a coeducational liberal arts college of about 1,300 men and women located in the historic Western Reserve region of Ohio. Hiram is a nationally respected institution that offers students a distinct learning environment with an emphasis on close student-faculty interactions, international study experiences, and experiential learning environments.
Students come from 35 states and 30 countries and represent more than 25 different religions. Between 50-60 percent of the College's graduates go on to graduate school or professional school within five years of earning their degrees. The College was awarded a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation's premier undergraduate honor society, in 1971.
95 percent of Hiram students live in the College's residence halls and eat their meals on campus. Newer College buildings are designed to complement Hiram's nineteenth century, distinguished Western Reserve architecture.
Hiram's Weekend College for adult learners was the first program of its kind in Ohio and enables students to earn their degree in four years by taking classes on alternate weekends. The College recently established a master's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
Hiram College holds the following accreditation:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education Ohio Board of Regents
- Ohio State Department of Education American Chemical Society
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Ohio Board of Nursing approval
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education