- Hiram College, Ohio Private Colleges and Universities Announce Statewide Visit Days Hiram College is proud to…
- The Big Read Grant to Have Big Impact on Hiram College Community Reading Program The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing…
- Bill Belichick donation honors parents’ legacies at Hiram College A familiar family name to…
- Hiram faculty selected to participate in Advanced Placement Program Readings Three Hiram College professors were…
- Music professor finds inspiration through residencies in Sweden, Alaska From Visby, Sweden to Fairbanks,…
Welcome to Hiram College
Hiram is a coeducational liberal arts college of about 1,300 men and women located in the historic Western Reserve region of Ohio. Hiram is a nationally respected institution that offers students a distinct learning environment with an emphasis on close student-faculty interactions, international study experiences, and experiential learning environments.
Students come from 35 states and 30 countries and represent more than 25 different religions. Between 50-60 percent of the College's graduates go on to graduate school or professional school within five years of earning their degrees. The College was awarded a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation's premier undergraduate honor society, in 1971.
95 percent of Hiram students live in the College's residence halls and eat their meals on campus. Newer College buildings are designed to complement Hiram's nineteenth century, distinguished Western Reserve architecture.
Hiram's Weekend College for adult learners was the first program of its kind in Ohio and enables students to earn their degree in four years by taking classes on alternate weekends. The College recently established a master's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies.
Hiram College holds the following accreditation:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Ohio State Department of Education American Chemical Society
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Ohio Board of Nursing approval
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education