Hiram College degree completion programs are: convenient, flexible, affordable, and high-quality.
- Convenient: Hiram College will accept 67/68 hours of transfer credit towards a bachelor of arts in: Accounting and Financial Management OR Integrated Environmental Studies.
- Flexible: Take classes every other weekend on the LCCC campus, or take advantage of online, blended, or interactive video distance learning.
- Affordable: We understand that students today are concerned with the cost of college - and so are we. That’s why our tuition rates are competitive, and our financial aid process is simple.
- High Quality: With extensive academic and real world experience, our faculty know what skills employers value, and how to help you achieve your goals.
- Personal Support: We have advisors that follow you from application to graduation, and are with you every step of the way.