2016 Hiram Springfest: April 25-May 1
Springfest Concert Tickets
1 Free Tickets - Hiram Students
You must reserve your FREE ticket by filling out the following Wufoo Form: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/2016-springfest-student-tickets/
FREE Tickets for students will open April 7th at the Welcome Desk and be available to Hiram Students only until April 22nd. You must pick up your physical ticket beginning April 7th and have your ticket by April 22nd from the Welcome Desk (Ticket will start at the Bookstore on April 15th - even for FREE tickets) in order to ensure we do not sell out before you get your free ticket.
Starting April 15th until April 29th tickets will be open to all parties (unless tickets sell out).
2 General Admission – Purchased by Hiram Students & Alumni
After April 15th tickets will go on sale for general admission. Any Hiram student or Hiram Alumni may purchase tickets for friends and family. These tickets will be on sale until April 29th.
Tickets are $25 and will be sold in the Bookstore; 10am-4pm, Monday thru Friday. Hiram students must show their Hiram ID in order to purchase tickets and there is a limit of 10 tickets per student. Hiram Alumni will be checked by the Bookstore Manager.
ONLY HIRAM STUDENTS, ALUMNI, AND STAFF CAN PURCHASE TICKETS.
3 Tickets at the Door – All General Admission
All tickets that are not sold from the April 4th to April 28th will be sold at the door. An announcement on the website will be made of how many tickets are left the week of the concert.
Policies, Rules, and Regulations for the 2016 Springfest Concert
- All attendees must have a current form of ID to enter the concert and Hiram Students must have their Hiram ID
- All attendees of the concert must pass the Security Check point upon entrance of the concert venue
- Backpacks or oversized purses are prohibited
- No outside beverages or containers
- Attendees must be 18 or older
- All attendees will receive a wristband upon arrival
- Attendees who are 21 and older will receive a wristband with valid ID to purchase alcohol
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement