Funding You Board
The purpose of the Funding You Board is to create a student generated, dynamic, and diverse atmosphere on the Hiram College campus by providing students and student organizations with funding for various events and activities. There are two main ways that groups can request money. The first is through the Annual Allocation Process, this happens in the Spring Each year. Here you can submit your entire budget based on your status; $4,000 for Associated Student Organization and $2,000 for Registered Student Organizations. The second way to request money is through the Reserve Fund request meetings. This is the money left over from the Annual Allocation Process and is open for groups who are new or missed the deadline. There is only a limited amount of money in the Reserve Fund so it is encouraged that all groups be prompt with their requests. Both processes are outlined below.
Here are the new guidelines on how the Student Activities Fee is being spent, see where your money goes!
- March 17th, 2016 - Annual Allocation Summit for funding next year.
- March 24th, 2016 - Tier classifications are returned.
- April 15th, 2016 - Organizations submit budgets for the 2016-2017 school year.
- April 25th, 2016 - 2016-2017 Budgets are returned to organizations.
Please fill out the following Wufoo in order to be assigned your Tier for next year: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/tier-system-justification/
- Funding You Board Guidelines
- Check out the new Tier Process before you budget!
- Funding You Board Process
- Annual Allocation Applications are OPEN for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to allocate for your budget: HERE
- Budgets are due to the Funding You Board via email on April 8th.
- Do you need to access money from your already existing budget or Reserve Fund Allocation?
- Please fill out a Check Request Form
- Must be used for physical checks, P-Card purchases, AVI Foodservice Charges, or Transportation
- Due Tuesday by 5:00 PM
Reserve Fund -
The Funding You Board reserve funds are now closed, requests will no longer be accepted.
Funding You Board Meetings: These meetings are to request money for an event that your group has not already been allocated for. These events are either outside your allocated budget for the year or for groups who do not have a budget.
All Requests Must be in by the Thursday by 5PM before the FYB meeting.
- Use this Excel Spreadsheet to itemize your request
- Complete this form, with the above Excel Spreadsheet attached. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event.
- You will receive an email from Adam detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
- You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
Members of Funding You Board:
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement