Funding You Board
Funding You Board is an organization that has the sole purpose of allocating and managing funds for each of the student organizations around campus that were approved for funding by Student Senate. The FYB website has all the important information regarding check requests, funding, and meeting times. This web page can be found at http://www.hiram.edu/involvement/funding-you-board.
Here are the new guidelines on how the Student Activities Fee is being spent, see where your money goes!
- September 18, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- November 20, 2016
- January 22, 2017
- February 19, 2017
- March 19, 2017
- April 2, 2017
Please fill out the following Wufoo in order to be assigned your Tier for next year: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/tier-system-justification/
- Funding You Board Guidelines
- Check out the new Tier Process before you budget!
- Funding You Board Process
- Annual Allocation Applications are OPEN for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to allocate for your budget: HERE
- Budgets are due to the Funding You Board via email on April 8th.
- Do you need to access money from your already existing budget or Reserve Fund Allocation?
- Please fill out a Check Request Form
- Must be used for physical checks, P-Card purchases, AVI Foodservice Charges, or Transportation
- Due Tuesday by 5:00 PM
Reserve Fund -
Funding You Board Meetings: These meetings are to request money for an event that your group has not already been allocated for. These events are either outside your allocated budget for the year or for groups who do not have a budget.
All Requests Must be in by the Thursday by 5PM before the FYB meeting.
- Use this Excel Spreadsheet to itemize your request
- Complete this form, with the above Excel Spreadsheet attached. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event.
- You will receive an email from Adam detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
- You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
You must be registered as an active club or organizations to receive any funds. Meetings will be from 8pm to 9pm on the second floor of the KC in the Brown Fall room.
We are excited to get this year started and are ready for student organizations to come to us with any questions. If any students belong to an organization that has questions that pertain to any budgets approvals or funding requests you can schedule a meeting with the FYB at the website.
VP of Finance
Members of Funding You Board:
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement