Funding You Board
The purpose of the Funding You Board is to create a student generated, dynamic, and diverse atmosphere on the Hiram College campus by providing students and student organizations with funding for various events and activities. There are two main ways that groups can request money. The first is through the Annual Allocation Process, this happens in the Spring Each year. Here you can submit your entire budget based on your status; $4,000 for Associated Student Organization and $2,000 for Registered Student Organizations. The second way to request money is through the Reserve Fund request meetings. This is the money left over from the Annual Allocation Process and is open for groups who are new or missed the deadline. There is only a limited amount of money in the Reserve Fund so it is encouraged that all groups be prompt with their requests. Both processes are outlined below.
- Annual Allocation Applications are closed for the 2015-2016 academic year. We will reopen Annual Allocation in the Spring of 2016!
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to allocate for your budget: HERE
- Do you need to access money from your already existing budget or Reserve Fund Allocation?
- Please fill out a Check Request Form
- Must be used for physical checks, P-Card purchases, AVI Foodservice Charges, or Transportation
- Due Tuesday by 5:00 PM
Reserve Fund - Funding You Board Meetings: These meetings are to request money for an event that your group has not already been allocated for. These events are either outside your allocated budget for the year or for groups who do not have a budget.
All Requests Must be in by the Thursday by 5PM before the FYB meeting.
1. You simply create an excel spreadsheet with the items you would want to have for the event:
Looking to complete the below form! Add this Excel Spreadsheet to it! ------> http://www.hiram.edu/docs/reserverequestemplate.xlsx
2. Click on the Wufoo link and fill out the information, attach the excel. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event.
Need to request funds? Fill out a form to meet with the Funding you Board here
3. You will receive an email from Adam detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
4. You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
The dates for these meetings are listed below, They are all on Sunday evenings from 7-9pm:
September 20, 2015
October 11, 2015
November 8, 2015
January 17, 2016
February 21, 2016
March 20, 2016
April 3, 2016
Questions? Contact the Vice President Of Finance Adam Scher
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement