Funding You Board
The purpose of the Funding You Board is to create a student generated, dynamic, and diverse atmosphere on the Hiram College campus by providing students and student organizations with funding for various events and activities.
- Please use this excel spreadsheet to allocate for your budget: HERE
- Do you need to access money from your already existing budget or Reserve Fund Allocation?
- Please fill out a Check Request Form
- Must be used for physical checks, P-Card purchases, AVI Foodservice Charges, or Transportation
- Due Tuesday by 5:00 PM
Funding You Board Meetings: These meetings are to request money for an event that your group has not already been allocated for. These events are either outside your allocated budget for the year or for groups who do not have a budget.
All Requests Must be in by the Thursday by 5PM before the FYB meeting.
1. You simply create an excel spreadsheet with the items you would want to have for the event:
Looking to complete the below form! Add this Excel Spreadsheet to it! ------> http://www.hiram.edu/docs/reserverequestemplate.xlsx
2. Click on the Wufoo link and fill out the information, attach the excel. Make sure you choose which meeting you would like to attend in time for your event.
Need to request funds? Fill out a form to meet with the Funding you Board here
3. You will receive an email from Nicki detailing your time to meet on that Sunday.
4. You meet with them and then they will determine if your event should be funded or not.
The dates for these meetings are listed below, They are all on Sunday evenings from 7-9pm:
September 14, 2014
October 5, 2014
November 2, 2014
November 17, 2014 (prepare for the 3-week)
January 18, 2015
February 8, 2015
March 1, 2015
April 5, 2015
April 12, 2015 (prepare for 3-week)
Questions? Contact the Vice President Of Finance Nicole Pueyosvoboda
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement