Intramural and Club Sports
At Hiram College, we work hard and play hard. The majority our residential students are involved in athletics of some kind, whether it’s one of our 14 Division III sports, or one of our club or intramural teams. Club and intramural sports are popular alternatives for students who wish to stay active, but maintain a more flexible schedule. Many athletes even participate in intramural or club sports during their off-seasons.
For more information on Hiram's NCAA Division III athletics teams visit www.hiramterriers.com
Intramural sports are recreational sports that compete within Hiram College. They are great way to stay active and engage in friendly competition with friends.
Fall intramural sports include:
- flag football
Spring intramural sports include:
Intramural sports are run through IMLeagues.com. You must register using a Hiram.edu email account.
- Go to "Create Account" Button
- Select "Hiram College" and enter your demographics
- When entering your email please use your hiram.edu email address
- After you have registered for an account, you will receive an email.
- Follow the link to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, click on "Hiram Intramurals" in the top left hand corner. You will be able to see current leagues and sports that are available for the semester.
Club sports range from very competitive -- including travel and intercollegiate matches -- to a more recreational or instructional format. The men’s and women’s rugby teams, the dance team and the J-tossin team (Ultimate Frisbee) all travel and compete against other colleges. The equestrian team, ski and snowboarding club and the martial arts club all actively participate in an educational format, teaching basic understandings and skills.
Club sports include:
- dance team
- equestrian team
- men's and women's rubgy
- cross country
- J-tossin (Ultimate Frisbee)
- ski and snowboard club
For more information
Director of Campus Involvement