Take the hassle out of the college application process, and apply and get accepted to Hiram College – in one day!
Our admission counselors will review your application and credentials and make a decision while you attend a financial aid presentation.
Once you’ve been accepted, we’ll guide you on a campus tour.
In order to be considered for instant decision, students must carry a 3.0 GPA and one of the following:
- 20 ACT or above
- 950 SAT (critical reading and math) or above
Instant decision applicants must also bring:
- Sealed high school transcript
- ACT or SAT score results (direct from the testing agency or on official transcripts)
- Writing sample
Instant Decision Day Schedule
- 10:30-11 a.m.: Check-in and welcome
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Application review, refreshments, financial aid presentation
- 1 p.m.: Campus tour (optional)