Show your love for Hiram leading up to Valentine’s Day! Share photos of all the things you love about campus using the hashtag #ihearthiram this week.
Beginning today through Feb. 13, post photos or videos of all the things you love about Hiram – your friends, professors, spots on campus, clubs, etc. – to social media. On Monday, Feb. 13, we’ll announce one alumna or alumnus and one student winner (selected randomly). On Tuesday, Feb. 14, we’ll share a collage combining all photo submissions.
All entries posted before noon on Feb. 13 will be entered for prizes and included in the collage.
Please note: If your Instagram or Twitter profile is set to private, fill out this form to ensure we can see your photo and your entries are counted! Facebook entries must be posted to the Hiram College Facebook page.
The more times you participate, the more times you’ll be entered to win!
- Hiram T-shirt for alumni
- Bistro gift card for current students
- Current students and alumni are eligible for prizes
- Posts tagged #ihearthiram from a student/alumni Twitter or Instagram accounts will be counted as entries. Facebook posts must be posted to the Hiram College Facebook page in order to be counted.
- Photos containing references to racism, sexism, abuse, profanity, violence, obscenity or illegal activity will not be counted as entries.
- If your Twitter or Instagram profile is set to private, we will not be able to see your entries! Please fill out this form to ensure your entries are counted. You must then accept a follow from @hiramcollege. You only need to fill out the form once for all your entries to be counted!
- If you do not clearly identify yourself in your Twitter or Instagram profile, you must also fill out a form. You only need to do this once for all your entries to be counted.
- One prize will be chosen from all current student entries, and one will be chosen from all alumni entries on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2017.
- By entering the contest, you are allowing Hiram College permission to repost your photo on social media. We may also ask for permission to use it in future promotional pieces online or in print.
- Prizes subject to change due to availability.