As the Class of 2014 prepares to graduate on May 17, 2014, Hiram College will send off the nearly 300 graduates with a week and a half of celebrations from May 8-16, 2014:
Thursday May 8
Senior Send Off at SkyLane Bowling Alley (8311 Windham St., Garrettsville)
- 8-10 p.m.: Seniors Only – Free transportation, pizza and pop
- 10 p.m.-12 a.m.: Underclassmen welcome. Cost: $7/all you can bowl
Wednesday, May 14
Slim & Jumbo’s $1 Drink Night (8105 Main St., Garrettsville)
- 9 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Free transportation to and from campus, with shuttles running every 30 minutes
- Free pizza for seniors and one free drink with wristband (pick up from the Office of Campus Involvement)
Thursday, May 15
All-Campus Barbecue (Booth Centennial Lawn)
- Noon-4 p.m.
- Faculty and staff will join the graduating class for food, corn hole, volleyball and more
Foam Party (Fleming Field House)
- 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Dance party in a foam pit, with live music and a black light show all night
Friday, May 16
Kayaking at Camp Hi and other excursions
- Noon-3 p.m.; sign up information available in Kennedy Center
- Vans depart at 11:30 a.m.
President Chema Goodbye Reception
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and socializing as President Tom Chema and Dean of Students Eric Riedel bid the senior class farewell.
Goodtime III Private Dinner and Dance Cruise
- Depart Hiram at 5:45 p.m.; ship sets sail at 7 p.m. and returns to port at midnight
- Tickets are free for graduating seniors, but must be reserved: https://hiram.wufoo.com/forms/goodtime-iii-ticket-reservation/
- Guests must be over 21, and tickets are $30 per person