The 2013-2014 Homecoming Court has been announced as follows:
Freshman Class Representatives:
- Christopher Petri, of Niles, Ohio
- Samantha Palania, of Streetsboro, Ohio
Sophomore Class Representatives
- Marcus Murphy, of Washington, D.C.
- Sierra Day, of Salem, Ohio
Junior Class Representatives
- Joshua Turner, of Euclid, Ohio
- Katie Starr, of Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Senior Class Representatives
- William Applebee, of Jefferson, Ohio
- Brendon James, of Brunswick, Ohio
- Carson Applewhite, of Atherton, Calif.
- Courtney Wade, of Hudson, Ohio
All students will have the opportunity to vote for senior class representatives to be crowned King and Queen at the bonfire tonight, Sept. 27, at 8 p.m. All students elected to Homecoming Court will be presented at halftime of the Sept. 28 football game versus Wooster (1 p.m.).