- Past President for Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling
- Former radio and party DJ (DJ Skweeze)
- Creates his own underground music
- Music (creating my own low budget beats)
- Following professional and high school sports
- Watching horror movies
- Book – The Talisman by Stephen King
- Movie – Scarface and The Godfather Trilogy (tie)
- TV Show – Cleveland Browns and Cavalier games
- Musician/Band – Jodeci
- Food – French fries
- Quote to live by – “Treat people the way you wish to be treated.”
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My grandfather was a wonderful role model. He was a pastor of a church, married for 60-plus years and a devoted father. I do hope that I can be half of the man that he was.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
The family atmosphere. There is a caring environment that words simply don’t do justice, but everyone “feels” when they decide to join our community.
I’m your admission counselor if you are…
from Columbus, Cincinnati, Pennsylvania, Michigan or selected schools in Cuyahoga County … just ask!