- If I could have any super power in the world, I would almost always choose the ability to speak all languages (including animal sounds! I really want to know what my dog is saying when he barks).
- I went to Japan for a summer. I stayed in Yamagata and visited Tokyo, Okinawa, and Yoron Island.
- I’ve been to almost half of the states. 21 to be exact.
- Playing with my dog
- Book – Too many to list but one that I’ve probably read about a hundred times is the Frankenstein book by Mary Shelley. It never gets old!
- Movie – It’s a tie between Mulan and Tarzan.
- TV Show – So many to list but I think it might be between The Flash and Scandal.
- Musician/Band – Totally depends on the genre. I think I have a favorite one for each genre. Today I will go with Mana.
- Food – tacos and sushi
- Quote to live by – “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
I look up to Jesus the most because of the servant life he led. He lived to display unconditional and sacrificial love through his service for all.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
The people at Hiram are my favorite part about Hiram. They are gifted, creative, and hard workers.
I’m your admission counselor if you are in one of the following Ohio counties:
Ashtabula County, Belmont County, Carroll County, Columbiana County, Fayette County, Gallia County, Guernsey County, Harrison County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Lake County, Lawrence County, Mahoning County, Meigs County, Monroe County, Noble County, Pickaway County, Pike County, Ross County, Scioto County, Trumbull County, Tuscarawas County, Vinton County and Washington County.
I’m your admission counselor if you are in one of the following states:
Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas.