Richard J. Mole, CPA, CMA is a member of the Economics/Accounting/Management department. He specializes in Federal Income Taxation, Corporate Finance as well as other upper division accounting courses. Mole has been a member of the Hiram College faculty since April of 2013.
He holds active public accounting licenses from both the State of Ohio Accountancy Board and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of State.
Prior to coming to Hiram College, Mole was a shareholder and senior vice president of S. R. Snodgrass, AC, a regional public accounting firm. He had founded a public accounting firm in Andover, Ohio and successfully ran it for 23 years before the firm’s merger into Snodgrass. Mole was a fifth generation business owner.
- MBA – University of Pittsburgh
- BBA – University of Notre Dame
(1) Additions and changes to federal tax laws as they pertain to social policy and (2) Small business entrepreneurship consulting and management of the same
- Freshman Varsity Football Manager at University of Notre Dame under Head Coach Ara Parseghian
- Workshop Presenter at Ohio Library Trustee Association’s Annual Conference in Columbus
- Passionate Devotee of the Marx Brothers (20s, 30s and 40s Vaudeville, Stage and Film Comedy Team)