Certified Public Accountant with extensive industry and academic experience. Industry career includes military service, non profit and governmental, public accounting, industry to include Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive Officer and Board member of publicly held corporation. Academic experience spans over 30 years educating traditional and non- traditional students in face to face , blended and on line delivery modes.
- Certified Public Accountant
- M.A., Bowling Green State University
- B.S.B.A., Xavier University
- Secondary Market Operations
- Behavioral Finance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Avid runner – completed nearly 125 half and full marathons including 7 Boston Marathons.
- Married with 6 children, 20 grandchildren and a great grandchild.