- I am a Fourth Degree black belt in Shotokan Karate.
- I have slept on a deserted island before.
- I have a pet rabbit named Wink
- Book – The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- Movie – Gran Torino
- TV Show – How I Met your Mother
- Musician/Band – The Eagles
- Food – Chicken parmesan
- Quote to live by – “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know”—A.A. Milne
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My mother, Lisa Sanders. She worked hard, raised three children, and took care of her mother all at the same time. She is a remarkable woman and I strive to be as strong a family person as she is.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
My favorite thing about Hiram is the opportunity to travel. With the Garfield Scholars, Presidency Scholars, and all the study abroad/away trips Hiram has to offer, you can see the world in ways you never thought possible.
I’m your admission counselor if you are in one of the following Ohio counties:
Allen County, Ashland County, Coshocton County, Crawford County, Defiance County, Delaware County, Fairfield County, Fulton County, Geauga County, Hancock County, Henry County, Holmes County, Knox County, Licking County, Lucas County, Morgan County, Morrow County, Muskingum County, Ottawa County, Paulding County, Perry County, Putnam County, Richland County, Sandusky County, Seneca County, Stark County, Van Wert County, Wayne County, Williams County, Wood County, and Wyandot County.
I’m your admission counselor if you are in one of the following states:
Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland (and Washington D.C.), Maine, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.