Detail oriented, innovative and compassionate educator, blending digital technology and social media with pedagogy to enhance classroom engagement.
Core strengths lie in research and understanding of current generation of students, and their need to learn via online digital technologies. Actively engaged in scholarship to understand what motivates the students in the 21st century, and the impact of digital platforms on Marketing Mix.
Co-founder of Rediff.com, a NASDAQ listed multinational corporation from India. Possesses ten years of senior management experience and higher education experience in India, the UK, Singapore, South Africa and the USA.
Degrees in MBA (Marketing) and DBA acquired between 2008 & 2013 and are future-ready.
- B.A., Osmania University, India
- Diploma in Hotel Management – IHM, India
- M.B.A., Marketing, Northumbria University, The U.K.
- D.B.A., Argosy University, The USA
- Enhancing student engagement of Generation i and Millennials in the classroom with digital technology and social media.
- Impact of Active Classroom (Mazur, 2001) and Learning Teams (McGill University, 2014) on students.
- Organization Structure and Organization Culture in Agile Corporations like Google, Amazon and Facebook.
- Trecking on mountains