Wednesday, April 19
From 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., students will have the opportunity to watch surgical procedures performed in a real operating room set up, explore simulation equipment, and talk to health professions advisors.
In addition to the surgical experience, the day will also include:
- View our state-of-the-art nursing suite.
- Meet partners from Northeast Ohio Medical University and Case Western Reserve University and learn how a Hiram education can open doors to direct admittance into medical and dental school.
- Meet faculty and students and learn about Hiram’s health-related majors.
- Participate in activities focused on student mental health – de-stressing techniques, improving sleep, nutrition and exercise for mental wellness.
- Enjoy music, games and giveaways.
- Watch healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Eat lunch (our treat!).
- And much more!
Wear comfortable clothes, and be ready to participate in fun, healthy activities on Hiram’s beautiful hill!