PREMIER UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Direct entry nursing, MD partnership with NEOMED, Dentistry with Case Western
Students will stay overnight in a Hiram College dorm supervised by Americorps volunteers and Hiram pre-health students. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Friday. There is no charge for this program. Transportation will be provided from NEOMED’s HPAC kickoff event to Hiram College for those attending that event prior to coming to Hiram. Transportation home on Friday is up to the participant.
You will need a pillow, sleeping bag and towel.
Thursday, Nov. 2
- 8:30-9 p.m. Arrive from Kickoff/Check-in at residence hall
- 9-11 p.m. Coleman Center/Kennedy Center activities
- 11-11:30 p.m. Return to residence hall
Friday, Nov. 3
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast – Dining Hall
- 8:30 a.m. Morning classes • Human Anatomy and Physiology – Colton 103
- 10 – 11:30 a.m. Campus Tour – Health focus
- 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m. Health Professions Exploration and Advising Lunch
- Dining Hall Students will have the opportunity to dine/ discuss professions with current students and faculty health profession advisors.
- 1 – 2:20 p.m. Afternoon classes (Choose 1)
- Molecular and Cellular Biology – Gerstacker 221
- Epidemiology – Hinsdale 209
- 2:30 p.m. Return to Kennedy Center for parent pickup