Saturday, Feb. 11
Meet current students and faculty and learn about our:
- comprehensive and rigorous program designed to provide a solid base for the practice of professional nursing.
- direct-admittance to nursing program for qualified students.
- small class size.
- one-on-one faculty advising.
- clinical experiences at the nation’s premier health care facilities.
- state-of-the-art clinical learning center.
Faculty and current and future students will be in attendance. Learn more about our majors, campus activities, athletics and the Hiram difference.
Students interested in our nursing program are invited to attend a morning session beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11.