Saturday, April 22
Meet current students and faculty and learn about our:
- comprehensive and rigorous program designed to provide a solid base for the practice of professional nursing.
- direct-admittance to nursing program for qualified students.
- small class size.
- one-on-one faculty advising.
- clinical experiences at the nation’s premier health care facilities.
- state-of-the-art clinical learning center.
Faculty and current and future students will be in attendance. Learn more about our majors, campus activities, athletics and the Hiram difference.
High school juniors and seniors can stay overnight on April 21 if they choose. Check-in for overnight guests is between 5:30 and 6 p.m.