Sept. 29-30, 2017
Join us for our Nursing Overnight and Open House, Friday, Sept. 29 and Saturday, Sept. 30. Meet faculty and staff, tour our nursing facilities, and learn about our:
- Comprehensive and rigorous program designed to provide a solid base for the practice of professional nursing.
- Direct admittance to the Hiram nursing program for qualified students.
- Small class size.
- One-on-one faculty advising.
- Clinical experiences at the nation’s premier health care facilities.
- State-of-the-art clinical learning center.
Faculty and current and future students will be in attendance. Learn more about our majors, campus activities, athletics and the Hiram difference.
High school juniors and seniors can stay overnight on Sept. 29 if they choose. Check-in for overnight guests is between 5:30 and 6 p.m.