Oct. 27-28, 2017
Join us for our Nursing Open House, Saturday, Oct. 28. Meet faculty and staff, tour our nursing facilities, and learn about our:
- Comprehensive and rigorous program designed to provide a solid base for the practice of professional nursing.
- Direct admittance to the Hiram nursing program for qualified students.
- Small class size.
- One-on-one faculty advising.
- Clinical experiences at the nation’s premier health care facilities.
- State-of-the-art clinical learning center.
- Biomedical humanities minor.
Faculty and current and future students will be in attendance. Learn more about our majors, campus activities, athletics and the Hiram difference.
High school seniors and transfer students can stay overnight on Oct. 27 if they choose. Check-in for overnight guests is begins at 5:30 p.m. Friday evening. Participation in the overnight event is not required.