Publications & Special Projects
The Center for Literature and Medicine offers many diverse programs and projects including:
- A summer symposium that brings together healthcare professionals, humanities scholars, creative artists, and educators in a dynamic learning community.
- Visiting scholars who serve both as faculty and presenters to the entire Hiram community.
- Collaborations with writers and visual and dramatic arts professionals using their talents to address ethical issues.
- Coordinated programming such as the series Stages: Cancer in the Arts and the performances of Lift, Breathe, Carry.
- An annual Margaret Clark Morgan scholar in mental health.