Spring 2014 Events
Feb. 6: Personal Encounters with Shakespeare (Bissell Symposium)
- How Shakespeare Chose Me: "Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?": 12:30-1:30 p.m., The Renner Theater
- Searching and Researching the Plays: "Suit the action to the word, the word to the action": 4-5 p.m., The Renner Theater
- Dinner and Discussion: 5:30-6:30 p.m., Dix Dining Hall
- Keynote: Shakespeare WTF? (What's The Future?): "To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow": 7:30 p.m., Kennedy Center Ballroom
- Post-Keynote Discussion: Continuation of "Searching and Researching the Plays"
Feb. 7: Personal Encounters with Shakespeare (continued)
- So What Are You Going To Do About It?: "Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more": 10-11 a.m., The Renner Theater
Feb. 25: Author Roger Rosenblatt
Kennedy Center Ballroom, 7 p.m.
April 8: An Evening of Hiram Writers
Pritchard Room (Library), 7 p.m.
Writing Contest Deadlines
- Hiram College Selected for Online Course Grant, Consortium Hiram College was recently selected as one of 20 private colleges from across the country to develop…
- English Professors Earn Recognition from Ohio Arts Council Two faculty members in the Department of English, Associate Professor Mary Quade, and Professor Joyce…
- An Evening of Hiram Writers – April 8 The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature will celebrate Hiram College’s writers at 7 p.m.…
- Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature Announces Poetry Contest Winners The Lindsay-Crane Center for Writing and Literature has announced the winners of the 2014 Vachel…