Entrepreneurship Residential Learning Community
Do you want to find people like yourself who are interested in making things happen? The Entrepreneurship Residential Learning Community (ERLC) may be for you!
The ERLC is a living and learning community located in the suites in East Hall where students are provided with a supportive environment that encourages creativity and innovation in the pursuit of entrepreneurial interests.
Students in ERLC will have the opportunity to:
- Live with other students interested in entrepreneurship
- Assist in creating and promoting Integrated Entrepreneurship programs and events
- Meet and interact with visiting entrepreneurs
- Develop teamwork, collaboration, leadership and communication skills
- Be first to select your suite and roommates in East Hall before the open lottery begins (see ERLC application link below)
- Participate in networking and programming opportunities
The ERLC is open to all 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students by application. The application process begins in February/March. An application will be available on this site close to housing sign-ups.
Requirements for joining the ERLC:
- Complete and submit the ERLC Application by 5PM, Friday, March 4, 2016
- Have a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship, i.e., participated in either ideablitz!™, ideabuild!™, or MAD Money Challenge™.
- Have attended Fireside Chats regularly, or declared the E-Minor, or completed/or enrolling in ENTR20500.
- Must be in good judicial standing.
Applications will be evaluated by a panel of faculty, residence life staff and the Center's Director.
As an ERLC member, you agree to:
- Attend and participate in ERLC and joint East Hall monthly programming.
- Attend at least six (6) of ten 10) Fireside Chats each semester.
- Attend or participate in ideablitz!™, ideabuild!™, or MAD Money Challenge™.
2016-2017 Application Process
- Click here for full ERLC information
- Complete ERLC Application online by 5PM, Friday, March 4, 2016
- Notification of acceptance – March 15, 2016
- Attend Mandatory meeting on Tuesday, March 29, at 5PM at Dining Center Sideroom.
Events & Activities Hosted by the ERLC
For more information on the ERLC application process contact Kay Molkentin.