The following services are available to students
- employment physicals
- men’s/women’s health counseling
- nutritional counseling
- allergy injections administered (student provides antigenic extract)
- smoking cessation
- travel consults
- informational materials (i.e. pamphlets, etc.)
- acute illness care
- over-the-counter cold care medications
- chronic health care management
- stress management therapy (use of relaxation room)
- first aid supplies
- laboratory testing (sent to Robinson Memorial Hospital)
- gynecological testing
- men’s urological health testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- rapid mono testing
- rapid strep testing
- rapid pregnancy testing
The Health Center provides daily courier service for prescriptions from Garrettsville Family Pharmacy. Garrettsville Family Pharmacy is the pharmacy used by the Health Center for prescriptions called in by our staff unless otherwise requested by student.
Garrettsville Family Pharmacy is covered by most insurance plans, and it would be advisable for you to check with your insurance plan prior to your visit to the Health Center.
It is the student’s responsibility to pick up the prescriptions from the Health Center. Prescriptions not picked up by the student will still be billed to the student account.
Massage therapist, Joel Johnson, LMT, is available by appointment for a fee. Please see pricing below.
- $35 for a half hour massage
- $40 student rate for hour massage ($55 for all other customers)
- $1 per minute for chair massages (10-minute minimum, 20-minute maximum)
Contact Joel at: JoelJohnsonLMT@yahoo.com or 330.442.8609 to make an appointment.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
Appointments required to see NP or MD
Available 24/7 at 877.233.5159
We can be reached during regular office hours at 330.569.5418