Here is a list of things to be sure you do after your Orientation session.
- Be sure you have submitted the forms necessary for all entering students.
- Pay your student bill as it is due mid July. Contact the Hiram College Student Accounts Office with questions: 330.569.5114 or visit their website to pay online
- Acquire necessary laptop per Hiram’s Laptop Policy.
- Order books for your fall classes. Visit the Hiram College Bookstore for textbook information.
- Check out these great summer programs
- The Northwoods Experience 2017 – A seven day, pre-college adventure at Hiram’s Northwoods Field Station, located in the vast wilderness of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- Ethos and Pathos of Fly Fishing – This 3 credit hour course carries the following cores (TT-INTD, CM) and would be a great course to ‘jumpstart’ a Hiram College career.
- Keep in touch with new friends from Orientation by visiting the Hiram College Class of 2021 Facebook
- Learn about and prepare for New Student Institute: a four day New Student Experience Program that is planned just for you to help get you ready for the school year. New Student Institute is a mandatory program that includes your very first class sessions, social activities with your new classmates, and a time to gather information about college resources. New Student Institute will help you learn what is expected of you as a Hiram College Community member.