Welcome to Hiram College!
We want to welcome the Class of 2019! We are glad that you have chosen to become a Terrier. The Hiram New Student Experience is a program designed to help designed to support students who are getting ready to attend Hiram College. In addition to assisting students with this transition, the program provides academic, leadership, and social programming for First Year Students.
Hiram’s Orientation program will be your first real taste of life as a Terrier. New Student and Transfer Orientation is a time to learn about the Hiram Community, choose your very first classes, and meet faculty, staff and students who are excited to welcome you to the Hiram College family.
Please take advantage of this website to help navigate you through registering and completing Hiram Orientation. We want to make this process easy and informative for you; we want to welcome you to the Hiram family.
The Hiram College New Student and
Transfer Orientation Program will assist you:
- In your academic and social transition to college
- Develop an understanding of the academic and institutional opportunities, expectations and values of Hiram College
- Become a part of the Hiram College “family”
- Understand the necessity of students taking ownership and academic responsibility in their educational process
- Get involved in the vibrant campus life
- Realize the many resources available to help you succeed
- Meet the people who are dedicated to your success here at Hiram.