There are 12 exterior emergency phones directly linked to local police/fire/EMS dispatch.
The phones may either be yellow or black and have a light directly overhead or are placed in well lit areas. These phones can be used in case of an emergency, or to request an escort. Community members should be familiar with the locations of these phones. They are:
- In front of the Fisher All-Faith Chapel and Meeting House
- In front of Bowler Hall
- In front of Booth Hall
- The sidewalk leading to and in front of Frohring Music Hall near the Flag pole – The “Green”
- Near the Hiram Inn – in front of fountain
- Terrier Drive, directly between Price Gym and the Kennedy Center
- Between the Stadium and Tennis Court parking lots
- Middle, East-side of the track at Henry Field
- South end of the 305 parking lot
- In Martin Common – North of Hurd Garden
- Walkway to Gelbke from SR 700
- Main Entrance of the Dining Hall
There are 7 emergency telephones located in elevators:
- Kennedy Center
Safety Escorts are available from 5 p.m. until 3 a.m. on weekdays and from 5 p.m. until 4 a.m. on weekends. Please call 330.469.4119 from your cell phone to request an escort from a Campus Safety Officer.
OFFICE OF CAMPUS SAFETY
After hours: 330.469.4119
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
on standard business days
5 p.m.-3 a.m.
365 days a year