Campus Visits and Special Visit Days
There are many ways to visit Hiram College.
From personal, customized visits to group visits and overnight stays, there’s something here to fit anybody’s schedule and needs. Choose the option that’s right for you and sign up today!
Individual Visit Days
Hiram College offers you - the student - a variety of choices making your visit a personalized experience.
Join us for a Campus Tour and chat with an Admission Counselor as well as a:
- Meeting with a Professor and/or Coach
- Financial Aid counseling session on the FAFSA process
- A private tour of our Field Station/Wild Life-Rehab Center on 550 acres
Then enjoy a meal at our Dining Hall or Hiram Bistro - our treat!
Start your college experience with us, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., throughout the entire year.
Please note these exceptions:
- December 19 - January 5, 2015 - CLOSED - Winter Break.
- January 6 - 9, 2015 - Winter Break - Tour and Admission Interview only.
- January 19- (MLK Day) - Tour and Admission Interview only
Classes will resume January 12, 2015.
Saturday Group Visits
Saturday Group visits consist of an Admission Presentation, Group Tour and Lunch in our Dining Hall.
Sign up today and reserve your spot!
Hope to see you soon!
For information regarding Group Visits, you can reach us at:
Feeling adventurous? Ask us about the Northwood's Experience for incoming freshmen!
Grab your hiking boots - let's go! Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan's Hiawatha National Forest, we have six log cabins and a main lodge over looking our very own Cherry Lake, the perfect place for hiking, canoeing and stargazing!
Learn more about the Northwoods Experience.