Campus Visits and Special Visit Days
There are many ways to visit Hiram College, from personal, customized visits to group visits and overnight stays, there's something here to fit anybody's schedule and needs. Choose the option that's right for you and sign up today!
Explore Nursing and Hiram’s BSN Program with overnight option.
Meet current students and faculty and learn about our:
- comprehensive and rigorous program designed to provide a solid base for the practice of professional nursing.
- direct-admittance to nursing program for qualified students.
- small class size.
- one-on-one faculty advising.
- clinical experiences at the nation’s premier health care facilities.
- state-of-the-art clinical learning center.
Explore the Arts and Humanities Visit Day
Friday, Dec. 9
Whether it’s history, religious studies, philosophy, political science, art, modern languages, music, theater or another field of study within the arts and humanities, you’ll discover an understanding of human culture and connections between these academic disciplines. These fields enhance analytical thinking, writing, problem solving and other skills essential for success in professional careers and graduate-level studies.
- 12 p.m. - Optional Hiram College campus tour
- 1:15 p.m. - Information session (College overview of campus involvement, residential life, financial aid, College Credit Plus and study-away opportunities)
- 2 p.m. - Interdisciplinary discussion (arts and humanities majors)
- 3:50 p.m. - Wrap-up with an admission counselor
- 4 p.m. - Dinner with current Hiram students
Financial Aid Day
Hiram College's Financial Aid staff will be on hand to answer your questions about aid packages, including how to compare them and what to look for when making a final decision. They also will describe the different types of federal aid: grants, loans and work-study. Plus, they will explain how Hiram’s Tuition Guarantee makes tuition expenses affordable and predictable by locking in tuition rates. With no tuition increases over four years, Hiram families save thousands of dollars. In addition, Hiram offers 19 three-year degree programs that can save students $26,000 in tuition costs.
These programs for admitted seniors are designed to give them an insider’s look into the daily life of a Hiram College student. The overnight experience allows students to see campus life (after 5 p.m.), explore our residence halls, attend club meetings, see performances, go to sporting events or participate in some of the other hundreds of activities Hiram students enjoy. Hosts will be on hand to answer any questions you have. On day two, students will sit in on a class and meet with their admission counselor.
Your answers to the questions below will help us match you to one of our overnight hosts.
Faculty and current and future students will be in attendance. Learn more about our majors, campus activities, athletics and the Hiram difference.
Students will arrive to campus between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. and depart by noon the following day.
This experience is only open to seniors who have submitted an application and supporting credentials to Hiram College.
Individual Visit Days
Join us for a student led campus tour and chat with an Admission Counselor.
To personalize your visit you could:
- Meet with a faculty member and sit in a class.
- Take your picture with President Garfield's statue.
- Meet with Financial Aid regarding the FAFSA process.
- Visit our Field Station and enjoy a private tour of our Wild Life-Rehab Center located on 550 acres.
- Join us for a meal - our treat!
Your college adventure starts here!
If you can't visit us during the week, a Saturday Small Group visit is a great introduction to the Hiram College campus.
Students and families will listen to an admission presentation, take part in a campus tour and enjoy a Hiram College snack bag.
Ask about our Northwood's Experience for incoming freshmen!
Grab your hiking boots - let's go! Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan's Hiawatha National Forest, we have six log cabins and a main lodge overlooking our very own Cherry Lake, the perfect place for hiking, canoeing and stargazing!