Campus Visits and Special Visit Days
There are many ways to visit Hiram College, from personal, customized visits to group visits and overnight stays, there's something here to fit anybody's schedule and needs. Choose the option that's right for you and sign up today!
Terrier Block Party
Aug. 8, noon-3 p.m.
Spend some time on campus and get to know the Hiram community!
- Have fun – stop by for some bocce ball, Jenga, scavenger hunts, crafts and other activities.
- Make friends – current Hiram students, future students, faculty and staff will be joining us for the party.
- Learn more – find out what it's like to be part of the Hiram College community, and get information about the admissions and financial aid process.
Join us for a Campus Tour and chat with an Admission Counselor.
Even though it is Summer - we will still try for a:
- Meeting with a professor and/or coach
- Financial aid counseling session on the FAFSA process
- A private tour of our Field Station/Wild Life-Rehab Center on 600 acres.
Lunch at the Hiram Bistro will be our treat!
Start your college experience with us. Weekday tours will begin at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., throughout the summer.
If you can't visit us during the week, a Saturday Small Group visit is a great introduction to the Hiram College campus.
Students and families will listen to an admission presentation, take part in a campus tour and enjoy a Hiram College snack bag.
Ask about our Northwood's Experience for incoming freshmen!
Grab your hiking boots - let's go! Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan's Hiawatha National Forest, we have six log cabins and a main lodge overlooking our very own Cherry Lake, the perfect place for hiking, canoeing and stargazing!