Campus Visits and Special Visit Days
There are many ways to visit Hiram College, from personal, customized visits to group visits and overnight stays, there's something here to fit anybody's schedule and needs. Choose the option that's right for you and sign up today!
Experience Hiram Day
Monday, Sept. 28
Get the ultimate Hiram experience and a taste of what life is like as a Hiram student!
- Enjoy conversations with current students and faculty.
- Take a campus tour with special stops based on your academic interests.
- Participate in a sample class with Hiram faculty.
We'll finish up with dinner at the dining hall - our treat!
Check-in begins at 1:30 p.m. in the Kennedy Center.
Fall 2015 Open House
Saturday, Oct. 10
Learn about Hiram's close-knit community and innovative, hands-on learning opportunities.
- Faculty from all disciplines will answer questions about our 32 majors, the liberal arts curriculum, and our various study abroad, internship and research opportunities.
- Current students will explain how you can be part of our engaged community through one of our 70+ student organizations, intramurals and 14 varsity athletics teams.
- Admission and Financial Aid counselors will walk you through the admission process and how a Hiram education can be an option for your family.
Lunch on campus is included!
Individual Visit Days
Join us for a Campus Tour and chat with an Admission Counselor.
We will also try for a:
- Meeting with a professor and/or coach
- Financial aid counseling session on the FAFSA process
- A private tour of our Field Station/Wild Life-Rehab Center on 600 acres.
- Join us for a meal - our treat!
Your college adventure starts here!
If you can't visit us during the week, a Saturday Small Group visit is a great introduction to the Hiram College campus.
Students and families will listen to an admission presentation, take part in a campus tour and enjoy a Hiram College snack bag.
Ask about our Northwood's Experience for incoming freshmen!
Grab your hiking boots - let's go! Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan's Hiawatha National Forest, we have six log cabins and a main lodge overlooking our very own Cherry Lake, the perfect place for hiking, canoeing and stargazing!