Jana Willan, Admission Counselor
- I grew up in Northern Maine on the other side of a ski hill; I could see Canada from my house!
- I figure skated in New Brunswick, Canada until moving to Ohio in high school, and I coached the Ohio University synchronized ice-skating team while I was in college.
- I've played as many sports as possible but am a master of none. In high school I lettered in soccer, swimming, and softball, and attempted to play basketball and volleyball.
- Diogi is my 9-year-old border collie/corgi mix and the best little dude of all time. I may be slightly obsessed with corgis.
- Playing with dogs.
- Watching super awesome action movies.
Who do you look up to the most, and why?
My parents – equally, but for different reasons. Together they have given me the best guidance and support anyone could ever want or need. I feel truly lucky to have them both in my life.
What is your favorite thing about Hiram?
I love the physical location of the campus. It is such a beautiful area that is tucked away in the country, yet super close to metropolitan areas. The closeness of the buildings on campus perfectly mirrors the closeness of the students, faculty and staff.