Online Degree Programs at Hiram
Bringing flexible education to Northeast Ohio
At Hiram College, we’ve created a way for busy adults to continue their education without making sacrifices in other areas of their lives. Through our online degree programs in Northeast Ohio, you can earn your degree from anywhere with an Internet connection. Instead of driving to and from class a few nights a week, now you can study where and when it’s most convenient for you.
Whether you’re looking for online accounting courses or you want to pursue your online Business Management degree, we can help. We offer programs in:
- Accounting and financial management
- Business management (with concentrations in marketing or organizational leadership)
Why choose us?
At Hiram College, our online and traditional programs are held to high standards. You’ll receive the same level of support whether you choose to learn on campus or online.
As an online student, you’ll benefit from:
- Engaging, interactive lessons and course work
- Instructor support when you need it
- A flexible format, perfect for busy and working adults.
Students from all over the Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown areas have turned to Hiram’s online programs to help them pursue the education they need to advance in their careers. If you’re ready to do the same, contact us today. Our admission counselors are standing by waiting to hear from you. They will be happy to answer any questions you have.
It's not too late to start this fall.
There is still space available in the following online courses, beginning August 22:
- ACCT 22500: Financial Accounting: CA
- EVST 24000: American Environmental History: CA, UD
- HIST 24000: American Environmental History: CA, UD
- MATH 10100: Basic Mathematics I
- MGMT 31800: Consumer Behavior
Apply now to get started.