If you’re ready for a more advanced degree that can help you move ahead in your career, you’ve come to the right place. At Hiram College, our graduate studies program can help you learn the skills you need to seek your promotion, ask for that raise or pursue a new career opportunity.
Well-rounded and ready for work
Our graduate studies program take a holistic approach to learning. In addition to gaining knowledge in your field of study, you can develop skills that can help you achieve a deep, interdisciplinary understanding in a variety of key professional and non-professional areas.
Master's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
It’s no secret that a master’s degree can help you move ahead in your career and increase your earning potential. In fact, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Current Population Survey, professionals with a master’s degree earned an average of $234 more per week than people with only a bachelor’s degree. That’s more than $12,200 more per year. With a master’s degree from Hiram College, you can open yourself up to a variety of new opportunities in your professional life. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current career or pursue a new one, earning your master’s can help. Complete this Master’s through our Weekend College program.
- Convenient, flexible class schedules through our Weekend College
- Experienced instructors who are experts in their fields
- Small class sizes and supportive learning environment
- Programs carefully designed to prepare you for your field of study
Program breakdown (30 credit hours total)
- Three core interdisciplinary courses (9 hours)
- Discipline-based coursework (12 hours)
- Proposal development and capstone project (9 hours)
Learn more about course offerings for the Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies here.