Applying for Financial Aid and Eligibility
- Apply for Financial Aid/File the FAFSA (Hiram College’s School Code is 003049)
- Get Federal PIN Personal ID Number
Hiram College Financial Aid Handbook and Award Guides
- Financial Aid Handbook
- Traditional College Award Guide
- Professional & Graduate Studies Award Guide
- Information Sheet for Students with Dual Enrollment
Financial Aid Forms
2017-2018 Documents (for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018)
Students selected for verification for the 2017-2018 academic year should refer to our ‘Verification’ page for instructions on how to submit any required documents electronically using our new Online Verification tool.
2018-2019 Documents (for Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019)
2018-2019 forms will be available shortly.
- 2018-2019 Petition for Dependency Override Form
- 2018-2019 Special Circumstance Form
2017 Summer Financial Aid Documents
Summer Financial Aid Application – please note that summer financial aid is very limited and students are typically awarded any remaining financial aid from the 2016-2017 academic year. In addition, you must be enrolled at least half-time (6 hours for undergraduate students, 3 hours for graduate students).
- Consortium Agreement
- Disciples of Christ Grant Verification Form
- Financial Aid Planning Form
- FERPA Release Form – this form is completed by the student to allow us the ability to discuss their financial aid with others
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet
Terrier Cash/Triple D request (former Book Voucher)
If your financial aid exceeds your semester charges, you can use some of this excess aid to help pay for books in the bookstore or purchase one of the dining options available to commuters. To utilize this option, log into your eBill via the Student Portal and click on “eBill”. Once there, enter the current semester and in the upper right hand corner, click on “Terrier Cash/Triple D Request Form”. (Please note: you will need your Hiram user name and password to access the Student Portal. Any problems with accessing Student Portal should be sent to the Dray Computer Center Help Desk at 330.569.5313).
Other Financial Aid Links
- U.S. Department of Education
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- www.finaid.org (EFC calculator and scholarship searches)
- Ohio Tuition Trust Authority
Whether you have been awarded work-study or not, you are able to work on-campus. To locate jobs on-campus and in the surrounding community, log-on to Student Job Central via the Student Portal and clicking on “Hiram College Portal” at the top of the page. (Please note: you will need your Hiram user name and password to access the Student Portal. Any problems with accessing Student Portal should be sent to the Dray Computer Center Help Desk at 330.569.5313.