Community College Partnerships
We currently offer a variety of bachelor’s completion programs for you to choose from. Each one is offered through our flexible and convenient Weekend College program.
What are Hiram's Community College Partnerships?
Put simply, these programs allow you to split your course work between Hiram College and one of our partner schools. During the first half of your studies, you’ll earn your associate degree from the community college. Next, you’ll move on to bachelor’s degree course work taught by Hiram College faculty on location at the community college. You can transfer up to 75 hours from the Community College toward your Hiram Degree – that’s more than half of the required 120 hours to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Community College Partnership Programs
- Accounting and Financial Management (LCCC Partnership Program)
- Accounting and Financial Management (Tri-C Partnership Program)
- Business Management (Tri-C Partnership Program)
- Entrepreneurship (Lakeland Partnership Program)
- Integrated Environmental Studies (LCCC Partnership Program)
- Marketing (Lakeland Partnership Program)
Contact us today for more information about any of these programs or to enroll. All you have to do is click the appropriate button below, and one of our admission counselor will get back to you soon to answer any questions you have.