Bachelor's Completion Programs
We currently offer a variety of bachelor’s completion programs for you to choose from. Each one is offered through our flexible and convenient Weekend College program.
What is Bachelor’s Completion?
Put simply, these programs allow you to split your course work between Hiram College and one of our partner schools. During the first half of your studies, you’ll earn your associate degree from the community college. Next, you’ll move on to bachelor’s degree course work taught by Hiram College faculty on location at the community college. You can transfer up to 68 hours from the Community College toward your Hiram Degree – that’s more than half of the required 120 hours to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor’s Completion Programs
- Accounting and Financial Management (LCCC Partnership Program)
- Accounting and Financial Management (Tri-C Partnership Program)
- Business Management (Tri-C Partnership only)
- Entrepreneurship (Lakeland Partnership Program)
- Marketing (Lakeland Partnership Program)
Contact us today for more information about any of these programs or to enroll. All you have to do is click the appropriate button below, and one of our admission counselor will get back to you soon to answer any questions you have.